Car Insurance Policy: To make it easier for you to understand and personalise your insurance premium for your car better We’ve given you the possibility of calculating your own car insurance premium with the auto insurance calculator.
What is the factor that determines the cost of your car insurance? It is apparent in your insurance premium calculator, too. The elements that influence the cost of your insurance include:
- The type of Car Insurance Policy
- The IDV of your car
- Add-Ons that are not opted for
- No Bonus Claim
- Model and Make of your car
- The age of your car
Car Insurance Policy: Tips to lower the cost of your car insurance
- Increase the Voluntary DeductibleIf you’ve been without a claim over the past 4-5 years, or you believe you are able to pay more of your own pocket for the time of a claim,
- you should consider increasing your Voluntary Deductible or cutting down on your insurance premium for your vehicle.
- Maintain a clean driving record It’s simple however, it is vital. In addition to being secure when driving, being cautious in driving at a speed that is within your limits can help avoid accidents. Make sure that you receive a No Claim Bonus every year.
- Select the right add-ons Additional covers could be beneficial as you select the best ones. So, you should select not every add-on, but only those that you feel are useful for your vehicle and you.
Car Insurance Policy: Compare Car Insurance Quotes Online
Check to see if your insurance provider is providing you with accurate information on the information below.
Also Read: Home Insurance Policy
Verify your IDV
Many inexpensive car insurance quotes contain an unsatisfactory IDV (Insured Declared Value) which is the value that you can expect to receive from your vehicle.
If it’s low, when you make the claim, particularly. when the damage is total and theft occurs you could be likely to be shocked!
Therefore, setting it at the right value is crucial. Digit allows you to set it during the purchase of your insurance online for your vehicle.
Look up the Benefits of Service Select an organization that offers high-quality after-sales support.
Some of the benefits Digit offers include door-to-door pickup, repair, and Drop with a 6-month warranty, 24×7 Customer Care Support, Cashless for 5800+ garages, and numerous others.
The speed of claims of the insurance company – You purchase insurance for claims, therefore it is important to investigate this before you make a switch to a different firm. 90.4 per cent of the claims Digit has paid are settled in just 30 days.
That means that our claims are quick and easy. Additionally, we have a zero Hardcopy rule i.e. we only require soft copies and completely paper-free claims!
If you’re satisfied with the service, and the IDV is accurate, you should examine the price and the discount you’re receiving.